Poopsicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poopsicles

An Independent P&S -- This > Y!A

v I freaking hate those ads.

3 posters

Are you enjoying the festivities?

White Liger
    White Liger

Are you enjoying the festivities? Empty Are you enjoying the festivities?

Post by White Liger Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 am

I really like this site, GOOD WORK BUDDHA.... I can sleep at night knowing now reporter trolls will attack.
    White Liger
    White Liger

Are you enjoying the festivities? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the festivities?

Post by White Liger Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 am

*will not attack
    BuddhaSlam
    BuddhaSlam
    Admin

Post by BuddhaSlam Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:59 am

Lol, thanks. :D
    All it needs is more people and more sections.. but I'll get to that on the weekends, haha.
    prplgirl
    prplgirl

Post by prplgirl Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 am

really good job, buddha, lol the chatbox is awesome and all this posting stuff...its like twitter and IM combined! lol :D the problem is, if you post a question about it to yahoo answers, to get more people to join, you'll get a bunch of unnecessary trolls here ruining your site. So if you want certain people to join, id send them an email on Y!A :) just a little advice since i saw what happened on flockdraw when i made a little party and posted a question on yahoo about it, and trolls fucked up my party :/
    BuddhaSlam
    BuddhaSlam
    Admin

Post by BuddhaSlam Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:15 pm

prplgirl wrote:really good job, buddha, lol the chatbox is awesome and all this posting stuff...its like twitter and IM combined! lol :D the problem is, if you post a question about it to yahoo answers, to get more people to join, you'll get a bunch of unnecessary trolls here ruining your site. So if you want certain people to join, id send them an email on Y!A :) just a little advice since i saw what happened on flockdraw when i made a little party and posted a question on yahoo about it, and trolls fucked up my party :/
    That's a good idea. :D
    But since I'm admin I can just kick out those trolls anytime if they really annoy me, haha. I'll try not to be a tyrannical admin though :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:59 pm