Poopsicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poopsicles

An Independent P&S -- This > Y!A

v I freaking hate those ads.

4 posters

It`s ok for guys to have an avatar of a female,right?

sixplusnine
    sixplusnine

It`s ok for guys to have an avatar of a female,right? Empty It`s ok for guys to have an avatar of a female,right?

Post by sixplusnine Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Right?
    BuddhaSlam
    BuddhaSlam
    Admin

It`s ok for guys to have an avatar of a female,right? Empty Re: It`s ok for guys to have an avatar of a female,right?

Post by BuddhaSlam Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Yeah.. whatever floats your boat. I mean, as long as it's not nudity. :)
    sixplusnine
    sixplusnine

It`s ok for guys to have an avatar of a female,right? Empty Re: It`s ok for guys to have an avatar of a female,right?

Post by sixplusnine Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 pm

BuddhaSlam wrote:Yeah.. whatever floats your boat. I mean, as long as it's not nudity. :)

I think she makes the grade...just..lol
    Like a Boss
    Like a Boss

Post by Like a Boss Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am

BuddhaSlam wrote:Yeah.. whatever floats your boat. I mean, as long as it's not nudity. :)
    ...What's the rating on this forum... like do I get banned if I post "fuck" or what?
    BuddhaSlam
    BuddhaSlam
    Admin

Post by BuddhaSlam Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 am

Like a Boss wrote:...What's the rating on this forum... like do I get banned if I post "fuck" or what?

Haha no.. I'm not that much of an asshole. xD
    I haven't really set any guidelines but y'know.. just don't spam random crap and post inappropriate links and you'll be fine.
    Like a Boss
    Like a Boss

Post by Like a Boss Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:23 am

BuddhaSlam wrote:
    Like a Boss wrote:...What's the rating on this forum... like do I get banned if I post "fuck" or what?

Haha no.. I'm not that much of an asshole. xD
    I haven't really set any guidelines but y'know.. just don't spam random crap and post inappropriate links and you'll be fine.
    So... was you trollin bout the nudity? Cuz I like boobs and butts and whatnot and I'm pretty sure you do... and whatshisname has a big swingy penis in his avatar so...
    BuddhaSlam
    BuddhaSlam
    Admin

Post by BuddhaSlam Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:31 am

Like a Boss wrote:So... was you trollin bout the nudity? Cuz I like boobs and butts and whatnot and I'm pretty sure you do... and whatshisname has a big swingy penis in his avatar so...
    well.. I can change people's avatars and signatures on here, so I could just get around to that tomorrow..
    Cinnamon
    Cinnamon

Post by Cinnamon Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

Don't bring me into this...
    sixplusnine
    sixplusnine

Post by sixplusnine Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 am

Cinnamon wrote:Don't bring me into this...

Noooooice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:14 pm